● 48 Hour continuous radon testing with Sun Nuclear equipment.
● Iowa Department of Public Health License #S000271
● All monitors calibrated annually to ensure proper measurement readings.
Below are some links to help better understand radon and the effects of radon.
◌ What are Radon-resistant construction techniques?
◌ Child Care Radon Testing Protocols
◌ IOWA RADON HOME - BUYERS AND SELLERS FACT SHEET
A Citizen's Guide to Radon: The Guide to Protecting Yourself and Your Family from Radon
This guidance offers strategies for testing your home for radon and discussions of what steps to take after you have tested, discussions of the risk of radon and radon myths.
● HTML Version | PDF Version (PDF, 16 pp., 852 K)
● Get the files to print this publication
Call the RADON Hotline: 1-800-383-5992